FUZZY_IMAGES

Thursday, March 30, 2006


This is the poster i created for English club last week. At first, I refused to do it because I thought it is the design club job. However, English club only has 2 days left before the due day. So I try to help my friends in English club. Thank you to Vinh , my friend who gave me a hand to design this poster. In this case, i faced some problems that i though it was the good experience for me in the future. Firstly, English club didn't provide me any materials to do my work. They said that i just go to google to download the materials. They don’t understand the copyright problems that designers only work by using materials that clients provide to them or they create by themselves. In 2 days, I have no choice by using images from google. To minimize the copyright issue, I trace all the images and color overlay to the background, because it is the best way to avoid to make audiences seeing clearly the materials source.
Secondly, they gave me the source Text that i can not chance event just to make it fit or look better to the design. Example, the main text "to rush: Living and working overseas - from a diplomatic view". It is too long. That is the reason i put it in the side of the curve. Now, I still not please with its position. May be chancing it's font to make it better.
The idea of my design is desire studying oversea where can bring the successful to student. The white part in my design is the abstraction of the arm although It does not have real arm shape. the arm with the hand up like reaching the desire of successful. Vinh gave me a lot of comments in putting the Text and using font.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home